Aruba Kayak Tour to Mangel Halto Barrier ReefOranjestad Aruba
Allow your imagination to run wild on a fun-filled day kayaking through the Spanish Lagoon. After a brief training session, your guides will escort you through the legendary lagoon and tell you stories about the hiding places of the famed pirates of the Caribbean! As you proceed to kayak to your next destination, Mangel Halto, the most azure blue waters the Caribbean has to offer will surround you. Upon arriving in Mangel Halto, you will have the opportunity to go on a guided snorkeling tour of the areas renowned barrier reef, which is one of the richest and most abundant under water eco-systems in the entire Caribbean. All of that kayaking and snorkeling is bound to make you hungry, so the final stop on your journey will be to the Balashi Beer’s National Brewery to have lunch and delicious beer, in the garden.
- Kayak through the Spanish Lagoon
- Journey to Mangel Halto Barrier reef for a guided snorkeling tour
- Have lunch and a refreshing beer at the Balashi Brewery
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems