Jolly Roger Lunch CruiseBarbados Barbados
Swing from ropes and walk the plank on this fun-filled pirate ship cruise. Climb aboard as we set sail for the sunken shipwreck and the first snorkeling stop of the day. Swim and enjoy the best of barbados, snorkeling amongst the many tropical fish and exploring the sea-claimed ruins before heading back to the deck for a pirate-size barbeque feast. And in true pirate fashion, the drinks are free flowing, giving you the perfect opportunity to sample the world famous Jolly Roger rum punch. After lunch, it’s time for another deep-sea adventure, this time snorkeling amongst the sea turtles at feeding time. (NO rope swinging available on Wednesdays).
· Enjoy swinging from the ropes and walking the plank!
· Snorkel amongst tropical fish and sunken ships
· Head to the deck for a fresh BBQ feast
· Sample the Jolly Rodger Rum Punch
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible