La Sagesse East Coast Dune Buggy TourSaint Georges Grenada
Get behind the wheel of a powerful dune buggy and depart Point Saline for a trip to the historical coastal area of La Sagesse. Travel to Fort Judy to see the beautiful vistas and commanding views that lead the French to erect a fort at that site in 1771. Then continue along the Eastern Main Road traversing many quaint farming villages before arriving at the historical La Sagesse Estate. In 1975 local residents lead by Comrade Maurice Bishop tried and convicted Lord Brownlow the former owner of the estate and cousin to Queen Elizabeth, for illegally erecting a gate and blocking access to the lovely La Sagesse beach. Take great photos and enjoy some chilled coconuts before heading back through the scenic fishing village of Woburn. Enjoy a final stop at Clarks Court Marina for a short break before heading back to base.
- Travel in a dune buggy to the coastal area of La Sagesse
- Visit Fort Judy built in the 1771 to see beautiful views
- Pass quaint villages on your way to La Sagesse Estate
- Capture photos and enjoy chilled coconuts before heading back
- Drivers must be minimum 25 years; Passengers must be minimum 16 years
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Food and Beverage: Bottled water and plantain chips.(There is a coconut stop where guests may purchase coconut water).
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged