River Salle Sulphur Springs Buggy TourSaint Georges Grenada
Take a ride in your own two seater dune buggy and follow your guide to historical and natural sites in Grenada. Start by cruising up the Eastern coast line and diverting through the mountainous villages of Mama Canna and Munich where you’ll get a good glimpse of true Grenadian country life. Make a quick stop to enjoy the wonders of Mt. Carmel Waterfall and continue north along meandering back roads dotted with many farming villages. Then drive through the fishing village of Marquis on your way to the next stop the village of Tivoli. Take a journey back to the darker side of the islands history when you visit the centuries old slave pens. Maybe if you’re lucky you’ll be serenaded by the sounds of sweet African drumming which the local people have retained throughout the years. Close by at a centuries old estate have a light local lunch and browse through a museum of estate life. Conclude your journey by visiting the quaint unblemished River Salle Sulfur Springs believed to have direct veins to a nearby active volcano ’Kick Em Jenny’. So step in and feel the magic, then after you’re relaxed and ready enjoy a cool ride back.
- Take a ride in your own two seater dune buggy
- Cruise up the east coast passing mountainous villages
- Make a quick stop to enjoy the wonders of Mt. Carmel Waterfall
- Enjoy a local lunch and browse the museum of an old estate
- Conclude your journey by visiting River Salle Sulfur Springs
- Drivers must be minimum 25 years; Passengers must be minimum 16 years
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Food and Beverage: Bottled water and plantain chips.(There is a coconut stop where guests may purchase coconut water).
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged