Let's Go Native Kingston City TourOcho Rios Jamaica
Ride in style to Jamaica’s capital city Kingston to see some of the country’s most significant cultural sites. Enjoy the scenic ride aboard one of our luxury state of the art coaches with comfortable reclining seats, power outlets and free Wi-Fi. Once you arrive in Kingston the first stop will be the Bob Marley Museum, where guides will escort you through the former home of the legendary reggae artist. Afterwards you’ll visit Devon House. Built in the 19th century, it is the former home of Jamaica’s first black millionaire, George Stiebel. Here you’ll enjoy lunch at the Grog Shoppe restaurant before a short tour of the great house, followed by complimentary ice-cream! Next, visit the Holy Trinity Cathedral, one of the island’s most symbolic places of worship. The final stop takes you to Jamaica’s National Gallery for a tour of the island’s premier art collection, which features works of famous Jamaican and international artists. As the day comes to an end, board the coach for a comfortable journey back to the resort.
- Ride in style to the capital city of Kingston to see its cultural sites
- Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Bob Marley Museum
- Visit the 19th century Devon House mansion and stop for lunch and ice cream
- Stop at the Holy Trinity Cathedral a symbolic place of worship
- Marvel at the unique works of art at the National Gallery
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not accessible for the physically challenged