Jamaica Sky Explorer & Dunn's River Falls ComboNegril Jamaica
If you can’t ever get enough excitement and you love nothing more than having your pulse rate race, then this is a can’t-miss excursion designed just for you. An experience that combines two encounters in one, this amazing tour invites you to ride the Rainforest Sky Explorer, a state-of-the-art chair lift that soars 700 ft above the tree tops, transporting you to the peak of Mystic Mountain high above Ocho Rios. Next up, is the amazing majesty of the 600 ft' cascading Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most magnificent natural treasures and one of the globe’s most gorgeous spots.
- Witness spectacular views of Ocho Rios on the sky explorer
- Go as high as 700-feet above ground on the chairlift
- Experience the majesty of Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios
- Climb the rocky slopes of the 600 ft. waterfall in a human chain
- Photos and videos of the experience can be purchased afterwards
- Click the video link below to see more!
6:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible