Jamaica Bobsled, Sky Explorer & Dunn's River Falls ComboNegril Jamaica
If you can’t get enough excitement and you love nothing more than having your pulse rate race, then this is a can’t-miss excursion designed just for you. A triple-threat experience that combines three encounters in one, this amazing tour invites you to ride the Rainforest Sky Explorer, a state-of-the-art chair lift that soars 700-feet above the tree tops, transporting you high above Ocho Rios. Next up, you can hop aboard Bobsled Jamaica, a high-tech, custom-designed bobsled that speeds you along stainless steel rails on a 1000-meter, gravity-driven thrill ride through the forest. When you've caught your breath, experience the majesty of 600-foot cascading Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most magnificent natural treasures and one of the globe’s most gorgeous spots.
- Witness spectacular views of Ocho Rios on the sky explorer
- Experience a gravity driven thrill ride on a custom bobsled
- Climb the 600 ft Dunn's River Falls in a human chain
- Click the video link below to see more!
3:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible