Northern St. Lucia Buggy AdventureCastries St. Lucia
Excitement goes into high gear as you drive your on and off-road buggy through northern St. Lucia. Put your buggie in gear and discover the diverse beauty of the lush rainforest, palm fringed beaches and Cactus Valley. Drive through Cap Estate, the “Beverly Hills of St. Lucia,” and cruise the vibrant streets of Rodney Bay. Cheer on the kite-surfers in action on the breezy Atlantic at Cas en Bas beach and navigate country roads for a glimpse of Saint Lucian life and culture. Ascend the peaks of Morne Citron and Point Hardy and be rewarded with coast-to-coast panoramic views.
Driver MUST be 23 years and over, have a valid driver’s license to be able to drive manual transmission / stick shift.
- Drive your off road buggy through northern St.Lucia
- Discover the beautiful rainforest and beaches of Cactus Valley
- Cruise through Cap Estate and the vibrant streets of Rodney Bay
- Ascend Morne Citron and Point Hardy for panoramic views
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible