Horseback Ride n Swim in St. LuciaCastries St. Lucia
The Caribbean island of St Lucia presents attractive and varied terrain for horseback riding. Guests have the chance to explore the north of St Lucia on horseback to a sandy beach on the Atlantic coast as well as swim with the horse in the sea. Leisurely enjoy a short time on the beach then ride back to the stables. Experts may canter separately.
- Horseback ride to Cas En Bas Beach in northern St.Lucia
- Take turns being guided into the water with your horse
- Refreshments are available for purchase at a nearby bar
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible