Sightseeing Island TourPhilipsburg St. Maarten
Take a sightseeing journey of enchanting St Maarten, begin by stopping at Philipsburg, the Great Salt Pond and the picturesque Great Bay Harbor; then take in the breathtaking views of Simpson Bay and the Border Monument which secures the friendly co-existence of the island’s two nations. Once in Marigot, you’ll have free time to browse its chic shops, open air markets, or explore Fort St. Louis and sample tasty French pastries. We’ll drive by various villages including Grand Case, “the gourmet capital of the Caribbean,” before stopping to bask in the sun and enjoy free time to explore the world-class Orient Bay. Watersports and restaurants are available at an additional cost. Some nudity may be observed.
- Begin in Philipsburg see:Great Bay Harbor, Simpson Bay, Border Monument
- Explore Marigot, browse shops and markets then visit Fort St.Louis
- Journey through various villages including Grand Case the "Gourmet Capital"
- Stop to bask in the sun at Orient Bay featuring watersports and restaurants
- Additional transfer costs may apply
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible