Anguilla & Prickly Pear Catamaran SailPhilipsburg St. Maarten
Any trip to St Maarten would not be complete without a day trip to the gorgeous and unspoiled island of sun and sand "Anguilla" and her unparalleled sister "Prickly Pear Cay". You’ll begin your journey by sailing to Prickly Pear where you will encounter mesmerizing white sandy beaches and snorkel in turquoise blue waters, teeming with brilliantly hued fish and other exotic marine life. Then, you’ll head to an exquisite beach on Anguilla for a delectable lunch and enjoy some of the most stunning views the island has to offer!
- Sail on a cataman to the island of Anguilla and Prickly Pear Cay
- Swim, snorkel and see exotic marine life in the turquoise water
- Enjoy Lunch and stunning views on a beach in Anguilla
- Drinks and snacks are served on board while sailing
- Lunch: BBQ chicken fish or ribs, with rice and peas and salad.
- Extra drinks available for purchase at the restaurant with lunch. (Rum punch beer, wine, water and sodas)
- Additional transfer costs may apply
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:45 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible