Provo CircumnavigationProvidenciales Turks & Caicos
Explorers will delight at the chance to discover the best kept secrets of Providenciales while enjoying some of the most breathtaking coastal views the island has to offer. This adventure begins at a leisurely pace beach cruising along the pristine and picturesque Blue Hills shoreline. The pace is soon turned up with visits to snorkeling sites teeming with marine life in the North West Point. Then move onto an island hideaway for a picnic style lunch and swimming. To top it all off you visit the infamous Pirate’s Cave where marooned sailors carved their desperate pleas for help. Beach cruising on the south coast heads the agenda all the way back. It’s a great way to discover the hidden gems of the Providenciales.
- Explore some of the best kept secrets of Providenciales
- Cruise along the shoreline to the best snorkel sites
- Stop for lunch and swimming by the beach
- Visit Pirates Cove to see carvings from marooned sailors
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
8:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible